Position: Researcher of Sign Language Research Laboratory
PhD Dissertation theme: ‘Features of Sign Language use on literature lessons in schools for hearing impairment children’ in Education (13.00.03 – Special Education)
Scientific experience: 10 years.
Pedagogical experience: 16 years.
Nataliia Zborovska has more than 20 scientific and training-and-methodical publications.
A list of recent publications:
- Zborovska, N. (2014). Peculiarities of the social situation of development and language competence of students with hearing impairment. Education of persons with special needs: ways of development, 6, 60-66.
- Drobot, O., & Zborovska, N. (2013). Didactic materials of Ukrainian Sign Language: training aid for preparatory, 1 – 12 classes of special schools for deaf and hard-of-hearing children. Kyiv: Lybid.
- Zborovska, N. (2012). Sign Language use in teaching of students with hearing impairments: legal and scientific background. Education of persons with special needs: ways of development, Issue 3, Vol. 2, 88-98.
- Zborovska, N. (2012). Perspectives on bilingualism as a product of the historical formation of the concept. Sign Language and Modernity, 7, 18-26.
- Zborovska, N. (2011). Using sign language in the classroom literature in a secondary school for children with hearing. Education of persons with special needs: ways of development, 2, 74-83.
- Kulbida, S., Chepchyna, I., Adamiuk, N., Zamsha, A., Zborovska, N., Ivaniusheva, N., Leshchenko, L. (2011). Conception of bilingual education of hearing impairment people. Kyiv: Ukrainian Society of the Deaf.
- Kulbida, S. (Ed.), Zborovska, N., Adamiuk, N., Chepchyna, I., Drobot, O., Ivaniusheva, N., Kulbida, S., Zamsha, A., Kamenska, N., Marchuk, T., Obukhivska, A., Skurchynskyi, V., Borshchevska, L., Honcharenko, V., Zaionts, N., Savchenko, O., Sichkar, L., Lavryk, O., Rybalchenko, M. (2011). Child from the world of silence. Guide for parents of hearing impairment child. (2nd ed.). Kyiv: SPCTB Ukrainian Society of the Deaf.
- Zamsha, A., & Zborovska, N. (2010). Increase of the quality of hearing impairment education by Ukrainian Sign Language implementation in teaching strategy. Defectology, 2, 41-43.
- Zborovska, N., & Ivaniusheva, N. (2010). Peculiarities of polysemantic words and gestures use at language culture of deaf. Sign Language and Modernity, 5, 176-196. Retrieved from http://lib.iitta.gov.ua/1977/
- Zborovska, N. (2009). Concept of color- denotation in language culture of the Deaf. Sign Language and Modernity, 4, 192-217.
- Zborovska, N., & Skurchynskyi, V. (2009). Deaf education by Valentyn Lozynskyi in dialogue with modernity (the 100th anniversary of Lozynskyi’s birth). Sign Language and Modernity, 4, 324-341.
- Zborovska, N. (2009). Features of Sign Language tales understanding by Deaf preschoolers. Didactic and socio-psychological aspects of correctional activity in special school, 11, 106-110.
- Zborovska, N. (2008). Features of signing of the Deaf. Sign Language and Modernity, 3, 114-123.